RAMBLE AT GREAT SAND DUNES CAMPGROUND MAP
RAMBLE AT GREAT SAND DUNES ACTIVITY TRAIL MAP
RAMBLE AT GREAT SAND DUNES DRIVING DIRECTIONS
Directions from Denver, CO (North):
- Start off by getting onto I-25 S.
- Continue on I-25 S. Take US-160 W and US-285 S to CO-17 S in Alamosa County for 222 miles.
- Turn right onto CO-17 S and continue for about 13 miles.
- Take a slight left onto Lane 6 N. You’ll be heading west for about 15 miles.
- Next, turn right onto Road 112 N. In about 2 miles, you will carefully make a left onto Rd 246 N.
6. You’ve arrived at your destination, 246 Rd North 112 Mosca, CO 81146.
Directions from Santa Fe, NM (South):
- Start your journey heading north on Old Santa Fe Trail toward E San Francisco St.
- Take a slight right onto Paseo de Peralta and continue onto Bishop’s Lodge Rd.
- Turn right onto US-285 N/US-84 W and stay on for about 131 miles.
- Then, make a left onto US-160 W and follow it for 60.4 miles.
- Now, turn right onto CO-150 N and continue for 15.9 miles.
- Finally, make a right onto Ln 6 N and you’ll find your destination on the right.
Remember friends, enjoy the scenic vistas along the way, and drive safe!